Please Log In to ISIS
Log in using your HawkID and password. See http://hawkid.uiowa.edu for more information about your HawkID. If you are a former student who has never had a HawkID, then click here for information on getting an ISIS Alumni Account setup which will provide you limited access to ISIS.
For questions or problems, contact the ITS Help Desk, 319-384-HELP (4357), firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and Information
E-mail scam warning: A series of convincing scams is tricking UI e-mail users into providing personal information to data thieves. The IT security office urges the campus to exercise caution. Details of the latest scams and tips on how to avoid them are available here.
- Courses with the note "Continuing Education On Campus Course" are open to all students who are eligible to take any other section of the same course.
- Don't know who your advisor is? Check Student Records > Program of Study and Advisor Academic Advising Center site has information on where to get instructor signatures for many first-year and sophomore classes
- If you want to add or drop a course after the start of the session, please use the following forms:
- To change or restrict your current address information, log in and select Student Records > Change Address Information and/or Restrict or Unrestrict Student Information.
- The Registrar's web site has links to
- You can limit the bulk email sent to you from UI organizations by changing the options in My UIowa > My Email > Email Account Filter.